Changing route settings using AT&T Navigator with TeleNav Track on BlackBerry devices
- From the Home screen, tap TeleNav Track.
- Tap Navigation.
- Navigator defaults to the Maps page and triangulates your current location via GPS.
- To get driving directions, tap Drive To.
- To view route options, choose a “Drive To” option.
Note: Navigator may display different route options depending upon your destination.
- Choose a location.
- Navigator defaults to the fastest route.
- To see what options you have available, tap on the box at the top of the screen containing the “From” and “To”.
- Tap Route Settings.
- Change the route based upon your preference.
- Make the selections you wish to avoid by tapping the checkbox for each.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Get Route.
- The route shows with your new preferences.
- Tap Go to get the driving directions.
Note: In some instances, the route may be the same as previously selected.
- The display populates the route as you go and provides verbal directions. The directions continue until you reach your destination at which time they automatically end.
- To end hearing driving directions during the route press/click the Back button on the phone.
- To see the written directions, tap Directions.
- Navigator displays the written directions for the route along with traffic delay information.
- To exit the screen, press/click the Back button on the phone.