Changing from a circular to a polygon geofence using the TeleNav Track web interface
- Click Setup.
- Under “Locations”, click Geofences & Routes.
- Click on the name you wish to edit under “Geofence Name”.
- Click on the radio button to the left of “Draw a polygon geofence on the map”.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of “Select My Map”.
- Click on the map you wish to select.
- Click on the “Draw Polygon” tool.
- Using the tool, click on the areas on the map to draw the polygon.
- Click Save Changes.