Changing a location with the BlackBerry Menu key using AT&T Navigator with TeleNav Track for BlackBerry devices
- From the Home screen, tap TeleNav Track.
- Tap Navigation.
- Navigator defaults to the Maps page and triangulates your current location via GPS.
- Press/click the BlackBerry Menu key to activate the BlackBerry menu.
- Tap Change Location.
- Tap the “address or business” box and enter an address, or make a selection from the list.
- Tap in the box to the right of “Find” and enter an address or make a selection from the list.
- Tap on the address.
- To get the driving directions, tap Drive To.
- The route appears on the screen.
- Tap GO to start hearing verbal directions.
- The display populates the route as you go and provides verbal directions. The directions continue until you reach your destination at which time they automatically end.
- To end hearing driving directions during the route, press/click the Back button on the phone.
- To see the written directions, tap Directions.
- Navigator displays the written directions for the route along with traffic delay information.
- To exit the screen, press/click the Back button on the phone.