Change the settings for Associate PLEDGE from AT&T
Note: When making changes to the settings, users must power their phone off before they become effective.
- Launch the Associate PLEDGE admin site.
- Enter your User ID and Password and then click Login.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Review and edit the listed options, and then click Update Settings.
Note: If Update Settings is not visible, you may not have administrative access to this field. Reach out to your admin for additional assistance.
• Speed Limit: Allows you to edit the minimum speed required before a user is notified of possible violations.
• Stop Light Time: Allows you to change unlock time while a user is at a stop light.
• GPS Tracking Frequency: Allows you to change how often GPS information is reported.
• URL for Corporate Policy: Allows you to enter a custom message for drivers once a driver has stopped after committing a violation. This could vary from a standard policy notification to a customized notification.
• URL for Quiz: Used to send a driver a corporate policy questionnaire after a violation has been recorded.
• Unlock Phone Duration List: Allows you to change the duration times for unlock requests by the user.
• iPhone notification frequency: Allows you to change the notification frequency for users while they are driving.