About Call Waiting with AT&T Collaborate
With AT&T Collaborate SM, you can manage the calling features assigned to you, such as Call Waiting. When Call Waiting is turned on, you can receive calls while you’re already on an active call. You can put the first call on hold and accept another.
Manage Call Waiting
- On the Collaborate homepage, on the left menu, click Features. The Features page appears.
- In the Call Waiting section:
– Under Status, turn the feature on or off.
– To turn off caller ID for this feature, check Turn off Call Waiting caller ID.
Manage Call Waiting from your desktop phone
- To turn on Call Waiting for all calls, press *43.
- To turn off Call Waiting for a specific call, press *70.
- To turn off Call Waiting for all calls, press #43.
For more information, see Feature access codes.