Automatic Call Recording – Enable or Disable | AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides information on how to enable or disable the automatic call recording feature in the AT&T Office@Hand Online Account. Automatic Call Recording is a feature which enables AT&T Office@Hand to automatically record all incoming or outgoing calls.
How to Enable or Disable Automatic Call Recording
- Log in as an Administrator to your AT&T Office@Hand online account.
- Go to Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > General Settings > Call Recording.
- Toggle switch to enable or disable Automatic Call Recording, then click Save.
Note: The Automatic Call Recording feature is disabled my default.
- When you enable Automatic Call Recording you will see a notification on the details of call recording. Read the information and click Yes to accept and proceed.
IMPORTANT: Certain laws require that your callers hear a call-recording notification before and after a call is recorded. As an administrator, you need to make sure your company’s call recording procedures comply with all applicable laws and regulations. AT&T Office@Hand is not responsible for your company’s compliance.
- You may configure the following settings for Automatic Call Recording:
- Play periodic tones for outbound calls – Enabled by default, check to enable and uncheck to disable the injection of a short tone on the call to remind parties that the call is being recorded.
- Play Call Recording Announcement for Outbound Calls – Check to enable playing call recording announcement to party answering the outbound call
- Allow mute in auto call recording – Check to allow users to mute sections of the call recording so that sensitive information is not captured. Press *9 to mute the recording and *9 again to continue recording.
- Call Recording Announcement – Click Edit to customize the default announcement: “This call is being recorded. If you do not wish to be recorded, please disconnect at this time.” Click Done to save your changes.
- Extensions to Record – Click Edit to configure which Users’ and Groups’ calls will be automatically recorded. The list of Users are shown by default while Groups are sorted into different tabs: Call Queues, Shared Lines, Paging Only. Click Save to save your changes.
- Click Save.
Call Recordings Settings via your online account | AT&T Office@Hand
Automatic Call Recording – Customize Announcement | Admin | AT&T Office @Hand
Automatic Call Recording – Check on online account | AT&T Office@Hand
Key Words: call recording, phone calls, automatic, automatic, call recording, enable, disable, auto receptionist, 10198, enable call recording
Was this page helpful?