AT&T Office@Hand for Slack Overview
This article provides information about AT&T Office@Hand for Slack integration including its features, availability, requirements, and installation steps.
AT&T Office@Hand for Slack seamlessly use Office@Hand Meeting and Conference services within Slack.
- Start AT&T Office@Hand meeting and conference with slash command.
- Post Meeting Cards on clicking Call button.
- Join meeting and view meeting status in meeting card.
AT&T Office@Hand for Slack enables Slack users to start a Video Meeting or an Audio Conference directly from Slack’s text box, using the Slack’s popular slash commands.
/office@hand meet – Starts a new AT&T Office@Hand Meeting and posts the join link.
/office@hand call – Start a new AT&T Office@Hand Conference and post the dial-in number.
User cannot click to dial and will need to enter the dial-in number on their phone device or app.
/office@hand help – Brings up the different /office@hand slash commands.
This feature is available to AT&T Office@Hand Premium and Enterprise editions.
- Active Slack account.
- The latest version of Office@Hand Meetings must be installed on the user’s device.
How to Install AT&T Office@Hand for Slack
- Open the AT&T Office@Hand app gallery and search for AT&T Office@Hand for Slack.
- Click Get it now.
- Log in to your Slack workspace when prompted. Click Allow.
Keywords: 22397, slack, office@hand for slack, slash command, slack command
Was this page helpful?