AT&T Office@Hand for Microsoft Dynamics
This article provides information about AT&T Office@Hand integration with Microsoft Dynamics, including its features and benefits, availability, limitations, and requirements.
AT&T Office@Hand for Microsoft Dynamics Beta provides seamless integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and your AT&T Office@Hand services that will increase user efficiency and ultimately improve the caller / customer experience.
Features and Benefits
- Outbound calling via call and message history
- Make call and send SMS from Call History
- Assign the call as a contact, lead, or account
- Active call control within AT&T Office@Hand integration app – Dialer and All Calls tab (answer, hang up, mute, hold)
- Screen pop/Create call logs on inbound & outbound calls: set subject, recipient, take notes, and access call controls
- Contact match when entering phone number in CTI dialer
- Call history: Create a new log on a historical call
- Settings: enable auto log notes, set AT&T Office@Hand presence (across all endpoints)
- Message hub: view complete list of texts, fax, and voicemails from CTI
This feature is available to AT&T Office@Hand Premium and Enterprise editions.
Currently supports Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers only
Administrator will need to install solution from the Microsoft AppSource.
How AT&T Office@Hand for Dynamics Works
Outbound Calling – Click to dial from contact card, call from dial pad, call from call history, or call from message history.
All Calls Tab – Users can now manage all their active calls in one place.
Screen Pop & Call Logs – Screen pops will appear when an inbound call is received or an outbound call is placed. Log previous calls from the call history tab.
Multiple Match – If there are multiple matches to a phone number, a user can select the correct identifier to associate with the call. Calls can be assigned as an Account, Contact, or Lead.
Enable Auto Log Notes & Calls – Enable automatic log calls and notes in the settings section.
Call Logs in the Dynamics UI – When the call is logged, a new phone call activity will be created and fields will be filled.
Message Hub – AT&T Office@Hand integration supports 3 kinds of messages (Voicemail, Fax, and Text)
SMS Logging – Log an SMS conversation to Dynamics. Only the conversation of the last day could be logged. Once the conversation activity was created in Dynamics, user will be able to find the related contact in the Directory from the Dynamics search tool.
Settings – Customize your AT&T Office@Hand App.
- Calling – Call settings.
- Region – Choose the region for the app to add the prefix to the phone number you dial.
- Status – Your presence here will synch to all your AT&T Office@Hand endpoints.
- Auto log calls – Switch on to auto log all your calls on ringing as long this app is running.
- Auto log notes – Switch on so all your inputs in call log section will auto update to Dynamics.
- Auto log SMS – Switch on to Auto log SMS.
- Log SMS content – Switch on to log the content of SMS message.
- Attach Recording Link – Switch on to attach recording link to Call log section if the call was recorded and logged.
- Feedback – Send you feedback or suggestions.
Key Words: 30632, office@hand for Microsoft Dynamics, microsoft dynamics setup, ms dynamics, Setup Dynamics, setup ms dynamics
Was this page helpful?