Assisted Provisioning for Polycom IP Phones
How do I use the Assisted Provisioning feature for my Polycom IP Phone?
Assisted Provisioning is one of the features that you can use to setup your phones in your Office@Hand online account. This will guide you in provisioning your Polycom IP phones.
Note: You need to be an account administrator to perform the following procedure.
- Log in to your Office@Hand online account.
- Under Phone System, click Phones & Devices.
- Select the device that needs to be provisioned.
- Click Setup and Provision.
- Choose the correct model of the device that you need to provision then click Next.
IMPORTANT: Follow the procedure for resetting your Polycom Device. This will erase any previous configurations you have made on the IP Phone.
- Enter the MAC Address of your Polycom IP phone in the field provided.
- Follow the steps as shown on the instructions below. Once done just click Next.
Once it’s done a confirmation will display that your device has been provisioned successfully.
Keywords: polycom, provision, assisted, assist, provisioning, ip phone, poly, 5742
Was this page helpful?