Assisted Provisioning for Cisco/Linksys IP Phones
How do I use the Assisted Provisioning feature for my Cisco IP phone?
Assisted Provisioning is one of the features that you can use to setup your phones in your Office@Hand online account. This will guide you in provisioning your Cisco or Linksys IP phones.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to reset the phone to defaults prior from provisioning to remove any unnecessary settings that may cause failure of provisioning. You may refer to your manual on how to reset the phone to defaults.
Note: You need to be an account administrator to perform the following procedure.
- Log in to your Office@Hand online account.
- Under Phone System, click Phones & Devices.
- Select the device that needs to be provisioned.
- Click Setup and Provision.
- Choose the correct model of the device that you need to provision then click Next.
Note: In this example, Cisco SPA-514G is used.
- Follow the steps in the next window. Click Next once you’re done.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that the Cisco IP Phone is connected to the wireless network before clicking the Next button.
Note: Notice a pop-up window showing the progress bar as it locates and provisions your device.
Once it’s done a confirmation will display that your device has been provisioned successfully.
Office@Hand: Assisted Provisioning for Polycom IP Phones
Keywords: Assisted, Provisioning, Cisco, Linksys, IP Phones, ip phone, provision, assist
Was this page helpful?