Assigning a geofence alert to a device using the TeleNav Track web interface
- Click Setup.
- Under “Dashboard Settings”, click Manage Alerts.
- Click Geofence Alerts, and then click on the appropriate device.
- Click on a geofence alert from the list below “Geofence Alert:”
Note: To show the geofence in a separate window, double-click on the geofence alert.
- Click the radio button to the left of “Enable Geofence alert for this device”.
- Set the geofence alert type by clicking in the box to the left of the appropriate alert.
Note: At least one option must be selected to continue.
- Click Save Settings.