Assign voicemail type for multiple AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile users
As an administrator managing users with the AT&T Collaborate℠-Enhanced Mobile service, you can assign Mobility voicemail or Collaborate voicemail as the voicemail type for a group of users at one time.
Mobility voicemail is the voicemail type that is native to a mobile device. Collaborate voicemail is the voicemail type that users access through the Collaborate desktop or mobile apps.
When you upgrade your group to the AT&T Enhanced Mobile service, the members of that group are set up by default to use Mobility voicemail. However, you can change the assignment of their voicemail type from Mobility to Collaborate or from Collaborate to Mobility.
Important: When you switch users from one voicemail type to another, their voicemail files, voicemail settings, and recorded greetings from the previous type do not migrate to the new type. They also won’t be able to access their previous voicemail files after the switch, even if they switch back to the previous voicemail type.
Assign voicemail type to multiple users
- On the Enhanced Mobile homepage, on the left menu, click Bulk management.The Bulk management page appears.
- Click Manage features. The Bulk feature management page appears.
- In the search field, enter the search words for your site. The Select a site window appears.
- Select the site you want, and then click Select.
- Under Select type of change, select Manage voicemail. The Voicemail options section appears.
- Under Voicemail options, select Assign voicemail type. The Voicemail type section appears.
- Under Voicemail type, select the voicemail type you want to assign to the users.
- Under Select users, on the Select menu, click All users.
- Under Confirmation email, in the Email field, enter the email you want confirmation sent to. When processing is complete, we’ll send confirmation.
- Click Apply.
- When prompted, click Continue to confirm that you want to switch the voicemail type for all users.
Related Topics: Assign mobility voicemail for an Enhanced Mobile user