Assign a task to a user or collaborator in the Box from AT&T web portal
1. From the home screen, click the folder that contains the desired file.
Note: If your Box Note is located on the home screen, skip to step 2.
2. Click the title of the desired file.
3. Click the field at the bottom right of the page, and enter your desired text.
4. Click the checkbox to the left of “Add Task”.
5. Click in the “Assignees” text box, and enter the name or email address of the desired user/collaborator.
6. Click in the “Due Date (Optional)” text box, and then click the desired due date.
7. Click the Post button.
8. The task is assigned, and the user is notified via email.