Assign a schedule to a user using the pdvConnect web interface
Note: Assigning a schedule to a user allows for the user to be tracked during work hours. Only one schedule can be assigned to a user at a time.
- Click Account Setup, and then click Users.
- Click Manage Location Schedules.
- Click Assign/Unassign Schedules.
- From the Schedules drop-down menu, select the schedule that will be assigned to the user.
- Select users by clicking on the users name in the “Users not currently assigned to this schedule” window, and then click Assign Users.
Note: Use the Shift button or Ctrl button on your keyboard to select multiple users simultaneously. You can also click to select a category and move all of the users in the category simultaneously.
- The selected users will now be moved to the “Users already assigned to this schedule” window.
Note: If you need to unassign a user, select the user in the assigned window and click Unassign Users. If you do not see a user, they may be assigned to another schedule. Unassign the user from the old schedule before assigning to the new schedule.