Analytics Portal – Create Company Numbers Report | AT&T Office@Hand
You can generate a report from AT&T Office@Hand Analytics Portal using Company Numbers. Follow the steps below to know how to create a Company Numbers Report.
How to Create a Company Numbers Report
- Go to Admin Portal > Reports > Analytics Portal > Company Numbers.
- Click the Calendar to set the date. You can select preset time periods or select Custom Ranges. Click Done to set.
- Select the preferred Company Numbers report — Numbers or Calls.
- Configure the settings for the selected report.
- Set KPIs for the Numbers report
- Configure a Calls report
Set KPIs for the Numbers report
– Set the filters for Company Numbers and/or Call Length, as needed. Click Select KPIs, then select the preferred KPIs from the list. Click Done.
– Data will be shown under Trend and Company Numbers once set.
TIP: Click Show KPIs description to learn more information about each metric on the list.
Configure a Calls report
– The Calls tab lets you search for calls, filter Company Numbers and Call Length. The search result will then display the following information:
- the callers’ numbers
- the numbers called
- the result of the call
- the length of the call
- the handle time
- the call’s start time
- the call’s direction
- the number of queues the call went through
- the session map
- You can click Download or Save your report.
- Reports can be downloaded in PDF or Excel formats.
- When saving a report, you can enter a name or overwrite the report using the same name. Saved reports can be accessed from the left pane by clicking Company Numbers.
- You can also subscribe to reports. See Analytics Portal – Create Subscriptions – AT&T Office@Hand for more information.
Analytics Portal – Company Numbers Report | AT&T Office@Hand
Analytics Portal – Overview | AT&T Office@Hand
Keywords: 11110, reports on company numbers, generate company numbers report, AT&T Office@Hand, Online account, Admin Portal, Analytics Portal,
Was this page helpful?