[ADMIN] Viewing your Office@Hand Service Plan
Your AT&T Office@Hand online account allows you to check the subscription details of your Service Plan. This article will guide you on how to do this.
To learn more of the Office@Hand Plans and pricing, click here.
NOTE: You need to be an account administrator to perform the following procedure.
Log in to your Office@Hand online account. For instructions, click here.
Click on Billing.
Click on Service Plan.
This section allows you to see the following information for your Office@Hand Service Plan:
• Billing Plan – shows you the number of Premium and Virtual users with their corresponding monthly price.
– Premium subscription includes users with IP phones.
– Virtual subscription includes services without physical phones.
• International Calling Credits – If you make international calls, the included plan minutes will vary depending on the applicable international rate.
• Additional Services – shows the additional services included in your subscription.
You have now viewed your Office@Hand subscription service plan.
Key words: service plan, billing, plan, viewing, annual, monthly
Was this page helpful?