[ADMIN] Scheduling an Implementation appointment
How do I schedule an Implementation appointment?
Implementation is a service in which advisors will help you get your Office@Hand online account up and running. Your implementation advisor will walk you through the physical setup of your phones and help you configure the settings for each of your employees.
After clicking Buy Now during the order process, you will be taken to the Schedule an Implementation Appointment confirmation page. Once scheduled, you will receive a call from an Implementation Specialist to help you set up your phone system. Follow the steps to know how.
- After clicking Buy Now during the order process, you will be taken to the Schedule an Implementation Appointment confirmation page. Click Schedule Event.
- Once the Schedule an Implementation Appointment window appears, you will be asked to set the Date/ Time first. Click on the drop-down arrow to set your time zone.
- Select your preferred date.
Note: You can also click on the calendar icon to set the Week beginning.
- Scroll down to select your preferred Time.
- You will then be taken to the Customer Details page. Enter your details in the field provided. Click Confirm when done.
Note: Check the “Are you the primary contact for the training?” checkbox if it applies to you. You can also click Back to set your preferred Date/ Time again.
You have now scheduled an implementation appointment. Click Print to print your Appointment Confirmation receipt or click Export to Calendar and select the calendar you want your schedule to be exported to.
An Implementation advisor from AT&T Office@Hand will contact you on your specified implementation date. You will also receive a confirmation email for your Implementation Appointment.
Note: In case you would like to reschedule or cancel your appointment, click on the reschedule/cancel appointment on the email.
Click on Cancel Appointment or Move Appointment according to your preference. You can also click Print or click Export to Calendar to see your changes.
After scheduling your implementation appointment, this concludes your complete order process. Click Enter Another Order or proceed with setting up your online account using the Admin Express Setup.
Keywords: Scheduling, Implementation, appointment, getting started, start, 5270, how to appoint schedule, assist with setup
Was this page helpful?