Call Handling and Forwarding Add a Forwarding Number to an Extension | AT&T Office@Hand
Use Call Handling & Forwarding to determine how calls would be handled when they come in. A Forwarding Number is an alternate phone number that a call gets forwarded to when you are unable to answer using your IP Phone. Follow these steps when adding a forwarding number to an extension.
Call Handling and Forwarding – Add a Forwarding Number to an Extension
Note: Only up to 10 Forwarding Numbers can be added per User.
- Log into your Office@Hand online account.
- Go to Users and select the user you wish to modify.
- Click Call Handling & Forwarding.
- Enter the Forwarding Number on the appropriate field and then ensure that the status is ON.
Note: Click Add Phone to add more forwarding numbers to an extension. Enable International Calling on your Office@Hand account when adding an International forwarding number. Standard rates apply.
- Change the number of rings by clicking the symbol and then selecting the appropriate option.
- Click Save.
Keywords: how to forward your calls, call forwarding, call handling, my inbound, call settings
Was this page helpful?