[ADMIN] Accessing the Directory Listing feature
How do I access the Directory Listing feature?
Directory Listing enables business details to be published in the National Local Directory Assistance. Once your company details are published, potential customers can readily and easily locate your business.
Below are the three (3) ways of getting to the Directory Listing feature, click any of the links below for specific instructions:
Note: Make sure you are logged in as the Account Administrator before accessing this feature from the RingCentral Online Account.
- Hover over Tools, and then click Directory Assistance.
- Review your listing details to proceed.
- After logging in to your RingCentral Online Account, look under Company Shortcuts.
Click Publish Company Info to Directory Assistance.
- Under Phone System, click Company Numbers and Info.
- Click the Publish Company Info to Directory Assistance which is on the right side of Company Numbers and Info, under Shortcuts.
Keywords: international calling, call rates, calling features, numbers, International Calling Rates, 3087
Was this page helpful?