Adding motion based send thresholds in a tracking template using the TeleNav Track web interface
Note: Enabling this feature will keep the device from sending the GPS coordinates if the device has not moved beyond the set distance since the last reporting interval.
- Click Setup.
- Under “Company Settings”, click Saved Templates.
- Click on the template.
- Click in the box to the right of “Motion based send”.
- Click in the box to the left of “miles” and enter the number of miles.
- Click in the box to the left of “minutes (>+5)” and enter the minimum time threshold.
- Click in the box to the left of “minutes (<+60)” and enter the maximum time threshold.
- Click Save Template.