Phones and Devices – Add Unassigned Phones | AT&T Office@Hand
An Unassigned phone is an IP phone in your account that is not yet activated or assigned to a User. Unassigned phones do not have a monthly service cost until they are associated with a Digital line.
AT&T Office@Hand allows you to add or order phones in advance or keep existing phones until they need to be re-assigned to active users in the future. In other words, an unassigned phone is a reserved phone in your account’s stockpile.
Phones and Devices – Add Unassigned Phones
- Log in to your Office@Hand account as an Administrator.
- Under Phone System, click Phones & Devices > Unassigned.
- Under Unassigned, click Add Device.
- Select a device. Click Add to Cart once selected, and then click Next.
- Select your preferred Shipping Address or click New to add a new address. Select your Shipping Option, select your device, and then click Create Shipping Group.
Note: If you click New to add a new Shipping Address, the page will redirect to a window where you can add a new Shipping Address. You can click Save address so you can use it in the future, and then click Add.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Review your order and changes, then click Confirm.
Note: AT&T Office@Hand has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over usage. You may get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle. For security purposes, please contact AT&T Office@Hand Customer Service to verify your Billing Information and request an account limit increase and proceed with your desired transaction.
The Unassigned phone that you ordered will be added to the Unassigned tab under Phones & Devices. Checking the shipping status of ordered phones later on.
Desk Phones – Connecting to your Network | AT&T Office@Hand
Keywords: Digitalline, phones, telephones, VoIP phones, Internet telephony, desktop phones, desktop IP phones, Phone Administration
Was this page helpful?