Adding Desktop IP Phones to your account
An Office@Hand SIP Phone is a phone that is purchased directly from AT&T Office@Hand. All SIP phones purchased from AT&T Office@Hand are pre-configured and ready for use when plugged in to your network.
This article demonstrates how Account Administrators can set up an Office@Hand device by following the steps below:
- Purchase a Desk Phone via the Office@Hand Online Account
- Check the Shipping Status of your Ordered Phone/s
- Connect your Office@Hand Desk Phone to your Network
Note: If you want to see steps on configuring your unassigned devices go to Office@Hand: [ADMIN] Configuring an Unassigned Phone on your Online Account
Purchase a Desk Phone via the Office@Hand Online Account
- Log in to your Office@Hand account as an Administrator.
- Go to Phone System, and then click Phones & Devices.
- On the unassigned tab, click Add Device.
- Select a phone.
- Enter the Shipping Address, and then select your Shipping Option. Click Next.
- You will see the Order Confirmation page. Click Confirm.
For steps on setting up your unassigned devices proceed to Office@Hand: [ADMIN] Configuring an Unassigned Phone on your Online Account.
For steps on converting your unassigned phone to a Common Phone, go to Office@Hand: Hot Desking Overview.
Check the Shipping Status of your Ordered Phone/s
To track your Device Orders, follow the steps on Office@Hand: Checking the shipping status of ordered phones. While waiting for your order to arrive, it is advisable to prepare your network for VoIP calling. Scroll down to learn more.
Connect your Office@Hand Desk Phone to your Network
To set up your network for VoIP calling and for instructions on how to connect your phones, go to Office@Hand: Connecting your Office@Hand Connecting your Office@Hand Desk Phone to your Network.
Keywords: Digitalline, phones, telephones, VoIP phones, Internet telephony, desktop phones, desktop IP phones, Phone Administration
Was this page helpful?