Office@Hand: Adding and Deleting Phone Numbers on your Online Account
How do I add or delete a phone number from my Online account?
Adding or Deleting Phone Numbers to your Office@Hand account can be done by an Account Administrator. These numbers can be assigned to your User’s extension or to the Auto-Receptionist.
Note: The Administrator should log in to the Office@Hand Online account, then go to the Phone System section of the Admin Portal.
- Click Phone Numbers.
- Click Add Number.
- Select the type of number that needs to be added.
You may choose among these options:
Local Number (Domestic)
Select the State/Province, then select the Area Code.
Select the preferred prefix number.
Note: A one-time $30.00 setup fee will be applied.
A Vanity Number is a personalized phone number that also corresponds to a distinctive combination of letters on the telephone keypad, such as 1-888-MTRGAGE or 1-888-GARDENS, that is easy to remember.
Use * (asterik) as a wildcard when searching for available numbers. If you want to find a number that ends with ‘SALE”, enter ***-SALE.
- Select the number/s that need to be added from the list, then click Add Numbers.
- Click Next.
- Assign the number to the Auto-Receptionist or a selected extension, then click Next.
When you choose Auto-Receptionist, the number that you will add will become an Additional Company Number, and the calls will be connected to your company’s Auto-Receptionist.
When you choose Extension, the number that you will add will become your User’s Direct Number, and the calls will follow that User’s Greeting, Screening, and Hold Music and Call Handling & Forwarding settings.
- Review your transaction’s Charges, Adjustments, and Taxes, Charges, and Fees. Click Done to confirm your order.
Note: Vanity numbers can take time to activate. While waiting for the activation, they will appear on your Pending Numbers. To view them, go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > Transferred and Vanity > Pending Vanity Numbers.
- You will get a notification that the number/s was/were successfully added.
- Click Phone Numbers.
- Click Delete on the number that needs to be deleted.
You can also click the Number that needs to be deleted, then click Delete Number on the information page.
To delete several numbers, select the numbers to be deleted, then click the Delete button.
- A confirmation window appears. Click Yes to completely delete the number.
Keywords: add number, local number, toll free number, vanity number, delete, 2574
Was this page helpful?