Numbers – Adding Phone Numbers | Admin | AT&T Office@Hand
Account Administrators can add phone numbers on the AT&T Office@Hand Online Account. It can be done on the Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > Company tab. Phone numbers can be assigned to a User’s extension or to the Auto-Receptionist.
Adding Phone Numbers – Admin
Adding phone numbers to your Office@Hand account can be done by an Account Administrator. These numbers can be assigned to your User’s extension or to the Auto-Receptionist.
- Log in to the Office@Hand Online Account.
- Go to Phone System > Phone Numbers > Company tab.
- Click Add Number.
- Select the type of number that needs to be added.
You can choose one from 3 available options:
- Local (Domestic)
Select the State/Province, then select the Area Code.
Select the preferred prefix number.
Note: A one-time $30.00 setup fee will be applied.
A Vanity Number is a personalized phone number that also corresponds to a distinctive combination of letters on the telephone keypad, such as 1-888- MTRGAGE or 1-888-GARDENS, that is easy to remember.
Use * (asterisk) as a wildcard when searching for available numbers. If you want to find a number that ends with ‘SALE’, enter ***-SALE.
- Select the number/s that need to be added from the list, then click Add Numbers. Click Next.
- Assign the number to the Auto-Receptionist or a selected extension, then click Next.
When you choose Auto-Receptionist, the number that you will add will become an Additional Company Number, and the calls will be connected to your company’s Auto-Receptionist.
When you choose Extension, the number that you will add will become your User’s Direct Number, and the calls will follow that User’s Greeting, Screening, and Hold Music and Call Handling & Forwarding settings.
- Review your transaction’s Charges, Adjustments, and Taxes, Charges, and Fees. Click Done to confirm your order.
Note: Vanity numbers can take time to activate. While waiting for the activation, they will appear on your Pending Numbers. To view them, go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > Transferred and Vanity > Pending Vanity Numbers.
- You will get a notification that the number/s was/were successfully added. Click OK.
Numbers – Removing Phone Numbers | Admin | AT&T Office@Hand
Keywords: add number, local number, toll free number, vanity number, delete, 2574
Was this page helpful?