Adding an MMS attachment (Premium Packages only) using the AT&T Landline Texting web application
Note: There is a 160 character maximum for text messages. MMS Texting only supports .jpeg, .png, and .gif file types.
- From the AT&T Landline Texting web application home page, click New Text.
- Click in the “Type name or mobile number” field to populate the list of contacts, and click on the contact(s) to include in the text.
- Optional: Click in the “Type a message” window and enter an applicable message.
- Click the paper clip /attach icon.
- Select the appropriate image, and then click Open.
- Click the SEND button.