Adding a stop to a route using the TeleNav Track web interface
- Click Setup.
- Under “Locations”, click Geofences & Routes.
- Click Routes, and then click on the appropriate route below “Name”.
- Click Add Stop.
- Click Add Address.
- Select the appropriate address from the list below “Address Book” by clicking on the radio button to the left of the address.
- Click Select Address.
- Click the dropdown arrows below “Scheduled Time” to select the appropriate scheduled time.
- Click the dropdown arrow below “Stop Duration” to select the length.
- Click Save Changes.