Office@Hand: Personal Contacts Overview
Adding a Personal Contact via the Web
From your Office@Hand account, you can make changes to your Personal Contacts, e.g., add or delete a contact from the list. Click on the links below to view and make changes to your Personal Contacts list.
Note: Administrators have no access to view or edit another User’s Address Book (Personal Contacts). Before proceeding to the steps below, make sure that you are already logged in to your Office@Hand Online account. See Office@Hand: Logging in to your Office@Hand account to know more.
- Click the Contacts tab.
Note: If you are logged in as an Administrator, you need to switch to My Extension view to see the Contacts tab. To switch to My Extension view, hover your mouse over Admin Portal, and then click My Extension.
- Click on Personal and it will load your Personal Contacts list.
On your Personal Contacts list, you can do the following:
• Add a Personal Contact
• Edit a Personal Contact’s Information
• Create a Contact Group
• Add/ Remove a Contact from a Contact Group
Adding a Personal Contact
- To add a Personal Contact, click Add Contact.
- Enter your contact’s details on the fields provided, Personal Info, Phone Numbers, and Addresses. Click Save.
Note: You may also add multiple contacts by using the Import option. For more information, go to Importing Personal Contacts to your Office@Hand account.
- Click the name of the contact that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Edit your contact’s details, and then click Save.
- Click the Groups tab, and then click New Group.
- Enter a Group Name to help identify this group of contacts, and a short description of the group under Notes. Click the checkbox on the contacts you want to include in the group, and the click Save.
- On the Groups tab, select the Contact Group that you want to modify.
- Here, you can edit the Contact Group’s Name and description under Notes. You can also do the following:
• Add a Contact to the Group
• Remove a Contact from the Group
• Delete the Contact Group
- Click Add Member.
- Click the checkbox on the contact that you want to add to the Contact Group, and then click Add.
Note: The contact must already be in your Personal Contact list before you can add them to a group. Go to Adding Personal Contacts for instructions on adding new contacts.
- Click the checkbox on the contact that you want to remove from the Contact Group, and then click the Delete icon.
Note: A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your choice. Click Yes to confirm.
- Click Delete Group.
- A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your choice. Click Yes to confirm.
Keywords: personal contacts, contacts list, names, contacts
Was this page helpful?