Adding a Company Logo and Website URL to your Office@Hand Online Account
How do I add a Company Logo and website URL to my Office@Hand account?
Account Administrators can add a company logo to the AT&T Office@Hand Online Account. This will appear at the top-right corner of your online interface once you log in.
This article demonstrates how this can be done.
- Log in to your AT&T Office@Hand Online Account.
- Hover over Tools, and then click Appearance.
- Click Browse to upload an image from your computer, and then click Attach to upload the image.
If you want to users to access your company website, add a link to your company logo.
Enter the URL (sample: https://service.ringcentral.co.uk) in the space provided.
• Only JPEG, GIF or PNG image files can be uploaded.
• Only one graphic image can be displayed at a time.
• Maximum file size: 600 kb
• Optimal picture size: 136 x 34 pixels.
• Clicking on RESET APPEARANCE resets the link and removes the logo from your online account.
- Click Submit.
Keywords: logo, images, JPEG, GIF, PNG, Getting Started, 2655, company logo, Online Account, Appearance, company website, link, URL
Was this page helpful?