Add or remove users in categories using the pdvConnect web interface
Note: All new users are put into the default category. You can add users to a specific category by moving them from the default category to a selected category. Use the same method to reassign users to a different category.
- Click Account Setup, and then Categories.
- From the list of “Categories”, click on the category you wish to work with.
- Select the users to add to the category using one of the following methods:
• 1. Type in the user’s last name or phone number in the box to the left of the radio buttons for “Phone” and “Last Name”.
• 2. Select the appropriate radio button for either “Phone” or “Last Name” and click Search.
• Or, in the “Users currently assigned to source category:” window, highlight the users to move to the “Destination:” category.
Note: Use the Shift Key or Ctrl Key on your keyboard to select multiple users simultaneously.
- Click Add to move the user(s) from the “Source:” category to the “Destination:” category.
- If you need to move a user back to the “Source:” category, select the user in the “Destination:” window and click Remove.
Note: Use the “Phone” or “Last Name” radio buttons above the “Source:” category window to sort the users.