Add a user with the AT&T Mobile Forms web portal
1. From the home screen, hover over the “USERS & GROUPS” drop-down arrow .
2. Hover over “Users…”.
3. Click Create User in the menu.
4. Enter the user’s information in the following fields:
• In the “Username” field, enter the desired username. Typically the username is the same as the email address.
• In the “Email Address” field, enter the user’s email address.
• In the “First Name” field, enter the user’s first name.
• In the “Last Name” field, enter the user’s last name.
• In the “Company Name” field, enter the user’s company name.
5. Click the drop-down arrow under “* Role”.
6. Click on the desired user role.
Note: The role determines the user’s level of access to the web administration portal.
7. Click on the desired group(s) under “Available Groups”.
8. Click the right arrows button .
9. Check the “Generate Password” checkbox box to auto-generate a new password. To manually enter a password, uncheck the box, and enter it in the fields under “Password”, and “Confirm Password”.
10. To send the user a custom welcome email, click the checkbox to the left of “Send Welcome Email on Create”. Click in the field under “Custom Message in Welcome Email” and enter your message.
11. Click the Create button.
12. The user’s information displays.