Add a user to a group with the AT&T Mobile Forms web portal
1. From the home screen, click the USERS & GROUPS box.
2. Click on the desired user’s display name.
3. Click the Permissions tab.
4. Click the Add/Upgrade Group(s) button under the group list.
5. Click the Add Group button.
6. Click the drop-down arrow under “Production Group”.
7. Click the desired group.
8. Click the desired checkbox(s) under each access type.
· Group Admin- This permission allows a regular User access to administer group memberships and user permissions for their group, but they cannot change FormSpace assignments and permissions.
· Data Record Submission Listener- This permission allows a user to receive email copies of all data records (submitted by users in the group) that pass through an email data destination with the “Send email to the users with ‘Data Record Submission Listener’ checked in the “Data Record Submitter’s groups” option turned on. This permission is typically used for a manager or supervisor.
9. Click the Update button.
10. The user is added to the selected group.