Account Linking | Activate | AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides information on how to activate account linking. Office@Hand Account Linking provides a set of features to support customers that are split across different accounts. Customers may have set up different accounts to accommodate their company’s needs. If your company belongs to this category, you may set up Account Linking for your accounts.
Account Linking | Activate
- Contact Support to link your accounts. To speed up the process, have these information prepared:
- Phone numbers for all accounts to be included on the federation.
- Admin name of all the accounts.
- Name for each account within the federation (this name will be used to differentiate between accounts).
- How you want to manage the extensions since duplicate ext is not ideal as a point of reference.
(You are encouraged to have unique extensions in the federation – Support will assist you if you want to proceed with the set-up)
- Customer will see the list of linked accounts in the service web once completed.
- If you have similar extensions in your linked accounts, you may ask support to assist you in managing the extension numbers for the linked accounts.
- All users across different accounts on the same federation can find one another.Extension dialing is also activated for the users.
Account Linking Overview | AT&T Office@Hand
Account Linking | Access | AT&T Office@Hand
Key Words: 10859, login, account linking, link account, activate, activate account linking, att
Was this page helpful?