Access to this account is disabled error | AT&T Office@Hand
This article discusses the improved ability of Administrators on how to support locked out issues of their users.
How to resolve the error “Access to this account is disabled” with 60-minute security lock?
- You may get the error Access to this account is disabled after 3-5 unsuccessful login attempts.
- When you get this message, it means that AT&T Office@Hand has taken the precaution to secure your account and a 60-minute lock has been placed on your AT&T Office@Hand login due to several unsuccessful login attempts.
- To fix this error, the account Administrator may follow the steps below to immediately unlock the locked user’s extension.
- Log in to your AT&T Office@Hand Account.
- Under Admin portal, go to Users > User List > Users with extensions.
- Search for the User with Lock icon under Status.
- Under Operation, click Unlock.
- Click Unlock to the confirmation message to Unlock User.
Note: Administrators may configure the Account lockout settings by contacting AT&T Office@Hand Support. The Account lockout threshold can be set using the following options:
Failure login attempts threshold:
- Available options: 3-9
- Default is 5 times
Account lockout duration:
- Available options: 15 minutes-1440 minutes(24 hours)
- Default is 60 minutes
Key Words: 13764, Admin, lockout, improved account lockout
Was this page helpful?